shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if this is shipping soon? The site says 4th quarter 2009 but the (boilerplate language) in the email states one became available due to credit card cancellations. You guys think a lot of these will be cancelled before it ships?

I wonder if this is shipping soon? The site says 4th quarter 2009 but the (boilerplate language) in the email states one became available due to credit card cancellations. You guys think a lot of these will be cancelled before it ships?

Mid-December. If we're very lucky we'll have them by Christmas.

Last edited:

i hope to be canceled in order my waitlist be converted:naughty:naughty

eh, don't feel too bad. I got on the list on September 12th. you could try begging Sideshow to cancel some other pre-orders:D

yeah!!i should try it!!i think they would listen to me and make me one exclusive for me ,saying in the base "ecekat edition"!!:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

assuming you have an accent, you can try it on one of the female CSRs that are probably very lonely at night:D or you can use broken english and they would think it's so cute they would say, "ok i'm sure this guy doesn't really want this piece that badly. i'll just push this key here and take care of his pre-order":naughty:joy

You may regret not pulling the trigger on this one......maybe not right away, but it will happen.

Probably, when the photos start rolling in! :lol
I think it'll go on my 'will get when win the lottery' list. I do really like the dioramas but at the moment, with a wedding and those 2 John Howe sculptures i really want, i really don't mind saving the money from the last 3 dioramas.

mine will be arriving at the end of november, together with the uruk-hai lsb! merry christmas to me!!!:banana:banana:banana

Back