shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too...but I have a trip to Disney World planned in December for my kids. Have to make sure I don't go crazy for them and budget some money for myself.

I haven't cancelled but somehow I'm not feeling love for this piece anymore. Might be the anticipation of a Ringwraith PF. Plus everyone knows the best ringwraith is on a steed. :cool:

I ordered this within 10 seconds of SS listing it (the Ex) but I might be canceling as well. Over time, I have become much more of a PF fan. Even though I've pre-ordered every dio so far, I've ended up canceling every one except Battle Above The Black Gates: Fell Beast vs Gwahir. That one is my fave!

At least I know it will go to a good home if I do cancel!:D

Cancelled all the upcoming LSBs and dios but this; it and the Legolas PF will be must-haves.

:lecture

:fireworks my first payment went in today :fireworks

:bunnydanc :nazgul :bunnydanc :nazgul :bunnydanc

activepage2169_5.jpg

:banana

Cool. Now sell it to me. ;)

I dunno what to do about this Dio. I only want it for Frodo, the RW's would be kept in their box but that makes him one expensive Hobbit :lol
x :peace

Just got an email from SS that my Waitlist Reservation for the Exclusive just converted. Woo-hoo!

Back