shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I missed out on the EX :monkey2:monkey2 According to my partner (who was ordering it because I was at work!) her computer crashed at the precise wrong moment...thankfully she got us on the waitlist at 10.08 PST so i'm hoping it should convert...everyone keep their fingers crossed for us!!!

Fingers, legs and all in between are crossed for you girls!!! :rotfl You will get one I can see a few credit card declines as this looks to be shipping at the end of the year right before Xmas and a lot of people may change their mind because of funds so here's hoping for you both!! :clap

Mind you knowing previous POs from SS it will be delayed into 2010! :duh

Well I missed out on the EX :monkey2:monkey2 According to my partner (who was ordering it because I was at work!) her computer crashed at the precise wrong moment...thankfully she got us on the waitlist at 10.08 PST so i'm hoping it should convert...everyone keep their fingers crossed for us!!!

I should've asked yesterday if anyone needed me to secure one. I didn't get it because I don't collect dios. I would've gladly got one for someone else.

crossed-fingers.jpg

Done!​

I'm not 100% sure about mine so if I decide to let it go I'll post here and see who still needs it. Thats if everyone thinks its ok to give it to someone specific rather than letting a WL person have it.

I'm not 100% sure about mine so if I decide to let it go I'll post here and see who still needs it. Thats if everyone thinks its ok to give it to someone specific rather than letting a WL person have it.

I am sure you will have plenty of requests!!!! ;)

I agree it will but more because of the price I think as things never seem to time just right. :lol However, when did 400 become a large ES? I mean are we going to say sometime 100 isn't a small ES? Anything under 1k is getting small and anything under 500 is pretty darn small.

I never said it was a "large" ES, I was referring to the fact that it isn't 100 or even 250; 400 pieces is a relatively large ES esp for $350 and not knowing what might ship at around the same time.

Even a few lucky Freaks had their PZ PF convert and THAT was only an ES of 100.

:lecture

How long did this take to sell out? I just got home and an exclusive was waiting for me thanks to the one and only Bannister :rock

How long did this take to sell out? I just got home and an exclusive was waiting for me thanks to the one and only Bannister :rock

I've heard people mention 5 minutes til it was sold out. :duh

That's $ 140,000 in 5 minutes... that's $ 28,000 a minute. :horror

What just logged on at SS now and have missed out i just cant believe it. :lol :D

Seriously though the piece sure looks :cool: but the price,having to get up at 3am to order and not wanting to get pulled into another line stopped the temptation of grabbing it......just.

Hope all who were lucky enough to grab one enjoy it when it finally arrives.:)

Fingers, legs and all in between are crossed for you girls!!! :rotfl You will get one I can see a few credit card declines as this looks to be shipping at the end of the year right before Xmas and a lot of people may change their mind because of funds so here's hoping for you both!!

Mind you knowing previous POs from SS it will be delayed into 2010! :duh

Thanks WoS :) and your prolly right on both counts there :lol

I should've asked yesterday if anyone needed me to secure one. I didn't get it because I don't collect dios. I would've gladly got one for someone else.

Now worries Ween...thanks for the thought though :)

:lol:rotfl:lol Thanks buddy :rock

I never said it was a "large" ES, I was referring to the fact that it isn't 100 or even 250; 400 pieces is a relatively large ES esp for $350 and not knowing what might ship at around the same time.

Even a few lucky Freaks had their PZ PF convert and THAT was only an ES of 100.

:lecture

400 pieces is in no way a large ES at any price. Especially given the collecting community around here. Yes, they got lucky (on the PS PF) but that's all that was.

Last edited:
Back