shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And me? No, one of the people who collect all the dioramas and because i have to work til 6pm i get screwed over. Thanks SS, and thanks to all the ebay scalpers who got one! Oh well at least it makes my decision easier. I'll be more selective with my SS ordering now.

And me? No, one of the people who collect all the dioramas and because i have to work til 6pm i get screwed over. Thanks SS, and thanks to all the ebay scalpers who got one! Oh well at least it makes my decision easier. I'll be more selective with my SS ordering now.

Get on the wait list. If the economy still sucks in 8 months a lot will cancel.

Specs Backstory Gallery (10) Product Summary
Sideshow Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive version of the Shades of Mordor - Ringwraith Diorama Polystone Diorama includes a unique feature available nowhere else: Frodo accessory statue for complementary display

Sideshow Collectibles is proud to announce the latest addition to the series of The Lord of the Rings collectibles, the 'Shades of Mordor' - Ringwraith Diorama. This detailed diorama captures the nine thralls of Sauron as they eagerly draw closer to the One Ring of power. Each piece is cast in high quality polystone, hand-finished and hand-painted to exacting standards. The 'Shades of Mordor' - Ringwraith Diorama is sure to be the centerpiece of your The Lord of the Rings collection!

Product Specifications
License: The Lord of the Rings
Product Type: Polystone Diorama
Product Size: 12" H (304.8mm) x 12" W (304.8mm) x 12" D (304.8mm)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frodo Statue:
4" H (101.6mm) x 6.5" W (165.1mm) x 5" D (127mm)*
Product Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*
Box Size: 18.00" H (457.2mm) x 18.00" W (457.2mm) x 18.00" L (457.2mm)*
Est. Shipping Weight: 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)*

Only 10 pounds???

Kind of light egh???

FE, WAIT LIST this bad boy, they seem to ALWAYS have some for the WL....

This reminds me so much of the excl. Indy PF PPO. Apparently no one liked that one either. :lol And yes, it looks like Trevor Grove was the Frodo sculptor....:D

Back