shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am pleased to announce that......Anubis has offered to give me his! I'm staying on the WL though incase it converts, as if i get it from SS and there's something wrong with it it's easier to get a replacement. WOOP!!!
:banana :D :joy :banana

congratulationss.gif

Congrats, Jon- very happy for you! :D
And *very* nice of you, Anubis! :duff

Congrats FE and kudos to Anubis. It's nice to see a Freak helping another when it would have been so much easier for him to just cancel his order.

Last edited:
:eek: Awww it's no problem guys :lol

It just seemed silly to just cancel when it could go to another freak in the UK :rock:rock

And anyway if FE's waitlist converts, I may still keep it as well :D

Congrats both!

And if someone wants to help me too, I'm looking for a Captain America PF ex, I'll wait for your generosity :rotfl

have the exclusive order in … just hope that these guys have the same wonderful texturing that was done on my ringwraith on steed … needs that fabric quality. i think the photos have them looking too smooth and plastic from what i can see … anyways, looking forward too it.

have the exclusive order in … just hope that these guys have the same wonderful texturing that was done on my ringwraith on steed … needs that fabric quality. i think the photos have them looking too smooth and plastic from what i can see … anyways, looking forward too it.

Does everyone around here have a RWOS....except Malice? :monkey3

Great pics, Matt, especially the lower one.
Mine is displayed almost in that direction.

The statue is just so perfect and beautiful... *sigh*

I can't believe that there are women like you that love Lord of the rings, many women that I know hate lotr :( Believe me Gruesam you have an open mind! well done :lol

Back