shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there shall be no hugs, frolicking about with your hand in the air or bunnies (unless they have very pointy teeth) in a mordor thread! :balrog

i kid, but now that i have the mount doom dio i need to start saving up big time so i don't have to cancel this excl.

there shall be no hugs, frolicking about with your hand in the air or bunnies (unless they have very pointy teeth) in a mordor thread! :balrog

i kid, but now that i have the mount doom dio i need to start saving up big time so i don't have to cancel this excl.

Good point! :lecture :lol

it's a darn good way to start loosing :nazgul points
and unless your trying for :frodo points those acts should probably be avoided in the future

monkey faces are still okay because come on who doesn't appreciate those?

To tell you the truth I was a little surprised that Malice asked for a hug [and in a Mordor thread, no less!] in the first place.....but then I remembered that he's just a wannabe at the moment :naughty :lol

To tell you the truth I was a little surprised that Malice asked for a hug [and in a Mordor thread, no less!] in the first place.....but then I remembered that he's just a wannabe at the moment :naughty :lol

Scan.jpg

sparta.jpg

:mad::mad::mad:

I'll probably flip my Excl. and buy a reg..Unless the Frodo really makes a difference.:monkey3

to me he seems to make a big difference but i wish the bases fit together or something like that. frodo floating on a island seems weird

I know I'm in the minority (and I don't care :p :lol) but the only reason I'm getting this is I want those beautifull ringwriath's bunk frodo and specially that soft at mada' ^^^^er sam the weak! :monkey3

im sure malice will have something to say about that :rolleyes: :lol:lol

:lecture

I'm sure he will pal, but I dont care :lol I loves me Hobbits :rock

P.s, Malice- you change my quote and I will make you a mod of mods:monkey3

*** waits in the corner ***

Back