• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Several Enterbay 1/4 for sale including Joker and Batman exclusives

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronskimomo

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am in the process of getting rid of all the figures in my collection. I have several 1/4 Enterbay figures left. All have been displayed, and thus the silver bases are slightly scratched. It is not noticeable unless you are looking for it. This is typical of Enterbay's bases.

Okay, the one everybody probably wants is the Joker. However, I want to sell Joker with Batman as this is how I received the figures, and I have the proper box for shipping them as a pair. They are the exclusive set. Thus, the clown mask, life size Joker socks, and life size Batman belt buckle are included. A few notes:
The magnets inside of Batman's costume to hold the cape were moved to make the cape accurate with the movie. If you plan on displaying him, you would probably do the same. The joker came with a rip in his shirt shirt. I do have a replacement shirt, which is included. I never put it on him because the rip was not noticeable. I will sell them to a forum member for soldshipped in the USA. I do not think you can find the pair for cheaper based on what I have seen sold over the past year.

I also am selling Rambo (sold), Bruce Lee (exclusive)sold, and the regular T-800 (non-battle damaged)sold. I will consider reasonable offers.

Last edited:
Back