Seven of Nine Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's Life in the License YET!!!!

And if they are taking the ROUTE OF BABES, Then we also need a classic Uhura PF along with an Orion Slave Girl or two!:naughty :naughty :naughty

Well my first choice/hope for a premium figure was Anna Valerious followed by Selene and Buffy. But Seven of Nine was next in line so therefore I say :rock

Oh yeah - Alice Krige as the Borg Queen - that's an excellent idea. I also like Locutus - bring on the Borg!

It's hard to find a good Borg Statue. I don't think anyone makes one. I have the Borg Queen which I believe was made by playmates who also made a 7 of 9 and I know there is a Locutus Bust but a full Borg Statue? I've never seen one.

Borg Queen??!?! No way. LOCUTUS!!! :)

The ruined the whole idea of the Borg by inventing a queen if you ask me. I enjoyed the movie but thought the character and idea was pretty lame.

Wasn't the 'bust' of Seven of Nine the only SS piece to sell-out? I know stock has again been found, but this is probably a major reason to go with this piece. If pre-order sales were pretty good on it that is.

Wonder what Hulkfan was referring to in this post...
Yes!! One of Oluf's great masterpieces.... Just you wait....

Exclusive...or just wait until we can see the entire body? :naughty

7 of 9 was a great character and really carried the voyager show to another level. The first two seasons was terrible but once she jumped aboard, it really rocked, especially the last few seasons. I was a big fan of the next generation, but last few seasons of voyager topped even TNG. She is probably my favorite character of the star trek series... can't wait to see the unveiling of this statue.

I guess I should give Voyager another chance. I have not liked one series except for TNG.

This is an interesting choice. I'd be interested in one if I can afford it. I wish some of these things were no more then $200.
Voyager may not have been perfect but Seven Of Nine was an interesting character at least.

I agree, Locutus would have been a better choice for a 1/4. For some reason, I'm not a big fan of human 1/4 statues and her only borg remanant is that thing above her eye. It looks like a great sculpt. Ryan was a bit typecasted, but she's a really good actress, she had range despite the stilted presentation of her character. Gruson, if you give it another chance, skip the early shows and go right to where she jumps on board, and voyager kept getting better after that. My favorite episode out of the entire star trek series was definately locutus 2 part season ender and premiere, better than a 10 dollar movie.

Yeah, I reckon that Locutus would have been a MUCH better statue for SS to produce than 7....Not to say that Boobies, aren't interesting;) ...But for a 1/4 scale premium figure.....Pickles as a Borg would:rock !!!!!

My review :

DSC_0891.jpg

DSC_0849.jpg

DSC_0850.jpg

DSC_0851.jpg

DSC_0852.jpg

DSC_0853.jpg

DSC_0854.jpg

DSC_0855.jpg

DSC_0856.jpg

DSC_0857.jpg

Back