Seven of Nine Premium Exclusive LE 200

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't notice that.
Yeah she looks great! I'd say that her hips look too narrow, but that's exactly what Jeri Ryan looked like in that suit.
I'd love to buy one. Maybe if I find one for about $200, I'll bite.

Perhaps the reason they appear so awkwardly stiff is the whole "borg" thing; again I am no real fan of ST, but as an observer something seems a bit off. :borg

The more I stare at them (I mean look) the more I'm starting to like the red uniform better. Can't wait for more pics. Also, the silver uniform reminds me of the Lara Croft Tomb Raider wetsuit statue.

I ordered both. I like the maroon one, but looks like the silver you can see some extra things like fur and early morning dew. :rock2

Viking28 said:
Remeber Dave has the banner linked to the exclusive version so if are thinking about ordering the exclusive click the banner.

SHE LOOKS AWESOME!!!!!!

I just changed the link for him. Mods feel free to edit those types of things IMO.

It is a reference to a part of the body, it actually was from a movie I saw once and I thought it was cool. PM me if you want to know, but what would you call "fur" on a woman? With the Silver Statue, it also looks like it has been in the frozen food section. :lol

7 of 9

I love both the exclusive and regular versions! I just hope that this doesn't become the pattern; that is, as long as the exclusive was just something added, I could get the exclusive and not worry about the getting the regular. But with Han, the Punisher, Jason, Freddy, the Uni Monsters, and now 7 of 9, I've gotten both! That starts getting expensive very fast!

I kinda like both aswell. I did notice however that those Borg implants dont really look that great. Both the one on the hand and on the eye look like your average blob of polystone to me instead of cool metal.

I like the color of the purple/maroon suit much better.

Looks more "feminine" or ladylike or something. Either way. Got one! :) :rock

I like the idea of the maroon, it's better looking I think and not how she typically appears. But I would have preferred the blue outfit which was a different design than these 2. But like with Electra, I'll have to go with the "iconic" look - and that's the silver.

Back