servant38's addiction --> update 10/02/2011 last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: servant38's addiction

I would love to know which geek member(s) keep rating decent threads so low??? I just rated this thread a 5, great collection bro.

Ok , new addition : the ARTFX alien warrior.
My scar finally found its enemy :lol

I really like the scorpion pose!

New predator acquisition in the middle :)

predatorbust2vw2.jpg

Last edited:

Attakus Alien warrior arrived today! :lol I'm very happy with it. Big and nice paintjob. I'm just running out of space now :(

Pictures

You've got some great stuff there. I really regret not picking up the quadrilogy head myself now. Some great stuff very tastefully displayed.

Is one of the things I love about this part of the forum, has given me a lot of great ideas for how to display my pieces and a couple on how not to display them :lol

Thats a Cool Collection Main!! Who Painted the 24 inch Pred? It looks Cool...

You've got some great stuff there. I really regret not picking up the quadrilogy head myself now. Some great stuff very tastefully displayed.

Is one of the things I love about this part of the forum, has given me a lot of great ideas for how to display my pieces and a couple on how not to display them :lol

They still sell the quadrilogy head on ebay.be (Belgium)

Yeah you can always pick up some ideas on this forum. I do the same :lol

hhmm might have to have a look there. Are the menu's still in English ?
Managed to get the vacuum formed head they used for advertising of the trilogy video set off a friend (where it's coming through the wall) looks amazing.

Will you attempt to add a mesh suit to the airbrushed Pred as it looks amazing

hhmm might have to have a look there. Are the menu's still in English ?
Managed to get the vacuum formed head they used for advertising of the trilogy video set off a friend (where it's coming through the wall) looks amazing.

Will you attempt to add a mesh suit to the airbrushed Pred as it looks amazing

Menus are Dutch or French. You can choose.

link : https://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Alien-Head...oryZ2288QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Never thought of getting a mesh suit to my predator but maybe it's not a bad idea. I will keep that in mind when I have some spare time. ;-)

damn to the menu's, but at least my girlfriend can read them for me :lol (she's dutch)

you're the only person i've seen on her with the Palisades Alien warrior. Was beginning to think I was the only one

damn to the menu's, but at least my girlfriend can read them for me :lol (she's dutch)

you're the only person i've seen on her with the Palisades Alien warrior. Was beginning to think I was the only one

Ah, you are lucky then ;-)

I think the Palisades Alien warrior is very popular in Belgium and the Netherlands. Easy to find. It's a great piece and one day I hope I will own the Queen :)

I've got there alien warrior , bought it a while back for £30.00 off of play.com.
Great deal , great statue. :D

Back