Serang's 'THE BAND' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Additional Beatles Guitars.
Finally, 'The BAND Project' finished!
Thank you all who cheers and supporting this project.

Serang.

132C3F3F4FD57B0B27C668

153BDC3F4FD57B0E0459FD

152EE93F4FD57B0F1C2E16

1527F73F4FD57B1231F050

Thanks Raymond and Jim!

Raymond, I'm looking forward to seeing your set...your painting of George is right on...

Abbey Road!!!

b4ab4ce8.jpg

Geronimo you did a bang up job with those congrats! we ended up using a few of the same parts. I've got mine underway now...

Thanks Raymond and Jim!

Raymond, I'm looking forward to seeing your set...your painting of George is right on...

Awesome job on your Beatles set there! I really need to get going on my set but I'm still undecided weather or not I should paint up my sculpts myself or have someone better do it for me as this set is a grail set for me and close to my heart.

Raymond, I know your set will kill and I look forward to seeing what you do with yours too, my friend!

Ok, just one more post...I couldn't resist putting them in "the pose". These sculpts are great!!

424bc4e2.jpg

Wow! You did a fantastic job on everything, but most especially on your HS painting...!! Congratulations!!

Serang,

All of your sculpts are fantastic, but you really did an incredible job on your Beatles (both "The Band" and "Abbey Road")!

The way they photograph, it's almost like you're looking at real photo's of them...keep up the great work!

Word of advise; anyone that is thinking on buying them, buy them!

a6a4f78c.jpg

Back