Serang's OBG12 'Beethoven' FINAL!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serang

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125EB414F7AE2FF222A3E

Hi, here is my new Oldies But Goodies project No.12 'Ludwig Van Beethoven' head sculpt.
Based on he's life mask and death mask, also some reference - portrait painting and sculpts or statues.
But, reference was just reference.
I approach my works as art works in that they are re-analyzed exposing the character's life and personality, not just resemblant to the objects.
I wish make he's insanity passion to the music.

Can you feel he's passion?
Can you hear he's symphony #5 and #9?

Oldies But Goodies No.12
'Immortality Saint of Music'
Ludwig Van Beethoven

It will be make 2 different version.
1. Composition Version.
Head Sculpt +.Hearing aid + Hands + Shoes.+ Pen + Hand write score.
Bodysuit.+.Shirts.+ Trouser.+ Vest + Scarf.+ Great coat + Cape.

2. Maestro Version
Head Sculpt + Hands + Shoes + Baton.
Bodysuit.+ Shirts.+ Trouser + Vest +.Tailcoat + Scarf.

It will be available on 5th July, 2012.

One more thing,

OBG14 will be 'Vincent'.
OBG15 will be 'Jimmy'.

Thank you.

Serang.

1759DB374FF3005C0E7608

12326D434FF5DCA51D0604

1834CE434FF5DCA81AC1EE

Last edited:
Re: Serang's Aprill Project OBG13 'Beethoven'.

So excited to see this! I love all things classical!

Vincent = Vincent Van Gough
Jimmy = Jimmy Page

You know what Serang? Your next musician should be the one and only, Philip Glass, my favourite classical composer
Philip.jpg

awesome choice of project :rock i love this line of musicians. i can't guess who vince and jimmy are, but looking forward to finding out.

You know what Serang? Your next musician should be the one and only, Philip Glass, my favourite classical composer

Thanks for your interest.
When i selected subject or project started, i must totally understanding he's life and history, art or music of my subject.
But thank you, i'll trying to learn for him.

Vincent = Vincent Van Gough
Jimmy = Jimmy Page

WoW !!! thats some guess

Here I was thinking... Vincent, Jimmy... What about Jules ?

All joking aside, I see alot of Van Gogh's qualities in the images and photography of your projects. Some folks have commented about the "oil painting style" quality of your head painting.

I can't wait to see how you will execute a 3 dimentional portrait of Vincent
very very unique choice of subject

Serang, is your sculpt based on any portrait in particular? I think I see a bit of the death mask there.

Looks great I really like what you've done with all the music stuff there's so many possibilities! I think some other great idea's would be Louis Armstrong, Miles Davis, Johhny Cash, Freddie Mercury, Bob Marley, there could even be a seperate line of guitar legends Santana, Jimmy Page, Chuck Berry or even a Rat Pack with Frank, Sammy and Dean or the Marx Brothers!

I am torn between my admiration for such beautiful works and my disappointment that I can't afford them. I may be able to save my pennies to afford just one, but how the heck do I choose between Hendrix, Beethoven and Van Gogh? 3 of my heroes right there.

Great art Serang, inspired work :)

I am torn between my admiration for such beautiful works and my disappointment that I can't afford them. I may be able to save my pennies to afford just one, but how the heck do I choose between Hendrix, Beethoven and Van Gogh? 3 of my heroes right there.

Great art Serang, inspired work :)

Hendrix because it will stand out the most as a figure I think.. but then again, don't know what Serang has in store for the other two, can't wait to see!

Thanks for your interest.
When i selected subject or project started, i must totally understanding he's life and history, art or music of my subject.
But thank you, i'll trying to learn for him.

That's a great way to go about your selection process. All I hope is you look him up and can appreciate his music.

I'm gonna have to pay for a custom figure of Prince one of these days...lol

Back