Serang's Capt.Miller Final.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best Miller figure, especially the head sculpt. I would like to get a copy of the head you sculpted if it becomes available. Very cool figure!!!!!

Oh my God. Wow. Just wow. I mean it truly is perfect. The image where he's firing his .45, it's like a screen still. Perfectly blended with the background. I am not able to talk right now. Luckily I'm typing, but just barely. Amazing.

2038A2114A0F0CDC17FE44

Dear my friends,
thank you very much for your praise.

Now, introduce Pre-Order of my Capt. Miller.
Only Painted head sculpt available now,
SERANG WORLD

i'll show you more interesting works, do my best.
Thanks,

Serang.

Beautiful work Serang. Why aren't you offering any unpainted sculpts? I really want one of these but I can't really pay for a painted version. Are you planning on doing any unpainted versions in the future?

Beautiful work Serang. Why aren't you offering any unpainted sculpts? I really want one of these but I can't really pay for a painted version. Are you planning on doing any unpainted versions in the future?

unpainted version will be available later.
limited painted version first. ^^

OH MY GOD. That is just...........art. That is an absolute perfection, and a work of pure art, the detail all over is mind boggling. Very well done mate, he looks insane! I would love one, painted too, but it is a bit on the expensive side for me at the moment also. Only suggestion i would have, would be to take a bit more paint off the rim of the helmet, to have the shiny stainless steel look, as the paint peeled off.

Awesome. Can't wait to pick up the unpainted version. Great work Serang! Thanks again for doing this!

Back