• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

serang Van gogh

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finaldemon28

Super Freak
Reaction score
Serang van gogh
never opened
$11000 plus fees and ship
6c922ab67924b497a88dcd93af66a4d6.jpg
2834c7a1bccab25acdf8e2d77a98cf37.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Why is everyone talking ****? If you don’t want it don’t buy. 2 different guys offered me 10k for my Van Gogh....twice. Don’t understand why people need to feel the need to bash the price on the guys sales thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is everyone talking ****? If you don’t want it don’t buy. 2 different guys offered me 10k for my Van Gogh....twice. Don’t understand why people need to feel the need to bash the price on the guys sales thread.

Well said

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Then send him the names of the people that offered you Ten Grand for yours Four times so he can sell this and we can all move on.

Then send him the names of the people that offered you Ten Grand for yours Four times so he can sell this and we can all move on.

So we can all move on???? Why are u worried about it???? It’s not our business what he’s asking if were not planning on buying. Lol But I DO know I’m not the one clowning the guys asking price getting all worked up about it. I just think it’s ridiculous that guys feel the need to gang up and make themselves feel better about a figure price

Last edited:
The seller has his right to sell figures at whatever price he feels, right? So what's the problem? You do not comprehend or agree with the asking price, that's fine. Are all these mocking and insults necessary?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

You could buy over 100 plus quality Redman Artworks figures for $11k, just wait for theirs!

Back