Action Figure Sentinel 1/12 Riobot VR-052F Mospeada Stick Action Figure Robotech Cyclone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sentinel-VR-52F-Stick-7.jpgSentinel-VR-52F-Stick-6.jpgSentinel-VR-52F-Stick-9.jpg

All Updated Now Inc Sentinel's to the Others.

Just saw that both are being reissued so I put in a pre-order at amazon japan for the "low low" price of 20,000 yen.

But a cheapskate like me, that's still a hell of a lot of money for a 6 inch figure. But I have to admit it looks so damn cool and I've been kicking myself seeing all these awesome pics. It's been 30,000 yen since it was released, so it really is a much better price, but still a LOT.

You guys that have it think it's worth it though, right?

Just saw that both are being reissued so I put in a pre-order at amazon japan for the "low low" price of 20,000 yen.

But a cheapskate like me, that's still a hell of a lot of money for a 6 inch figure. But I have to admit it looks so damn cool and I've been kicking myself seeing all these awesome pics. It's been 30,000 yen since it was released, so it really is a much better price, but still a LOT.

You guys that have it think it's worth it though, right?

since it's being reissue better wait for 2nd hand market will be much cheaper.

Anyone other than Potato who is a fount of negativity have any opinions....and preferably someone who actually OWNS this toy?

It’s a great price. I have to say it’s worth the money. I have both Scott and Rand and Love them both. Well made and look great on my shelf. No regrets.

If you have seen my posts I do Like these from Sentinel. Much better than the CM BRAVE ones. O don't have Megahouse or Beagle but many have stated Sentinel holds their own easily to them.

I say If you want them, Get them.

Part that makes me laugh are the Nay sayers who state "I did not know they would be so small". It States on the BOX they are 1/12 and Easily fall happily in that scale if you check my comparison to other 1/12 Brands.

Jedijim3002,
The Rey Box art has a sneak peek of Blowsperior in the background. Plus also SENTINEL stated on their Social Media accounts if all goes well (Which if doing a second run they Are) Yellow will be next.

As just said the Second run of PO of the first 2 characters are out already (Yep did order another REY LOL), I figured I would showoff a custom with my 2nd Stig.

I did the Visor thing, wiping off the Silver paint. Not done the respray of Blue and Smoke on the visor yet for the darker tint.

Anyway whilst the helmet was cracked open, figured I would switch the Face. Used a head I had TWO of so can do helmeted and unhelmeted.

zzzcustREF.jpgzzzcustREF1.jpg

A little more realistic face and more hardened combantiant.

So ofc I had to change the colour of the RED undersuit, I went with GREY!

Arms done as Test.
zzzcustREF2.jpg

Now a New member of the BATTLE for EARTH!

zzzcustREF3.jpgzzzcustREF4.jpgzzzcustREF5.jpg

Not sure if i will repaint the armour itself yet or just leave as is. I will be changing Number and Possibly Base ID on the respective shoulders.

Back