Send in the clowns!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkertonfx

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just having some fun and decided to sculpt my very own demon clown... I still have some work to do on him but what do you guys think so far!

The final head will have custom dyed hair

Pinky-clay1.jpg

pinky-clay2.jpg

Very nice! I love that acne scarred crater face!

By the way the style of sculpting look very similar to what Longbow Studios produce.

Thanks everyone! I'm still cleaning up the sculpt but it is close ;)

Im also working on his outfit... He will have your typical one piece clown jump suit!

Thanks everyone! I did some refining to the piece and added a bit more length to the neck to give people more mounting options. I will have pictures of the refined sculpt and the resin castings in just a few hours.

I was thinking the same thing... He does look a bit like Perlman and I think it is because he has such a large mouth and close set eyes...

He was inspired by Pennywise... Would you guys be interested in a Tim Currey clown?

Pennywise would rock!

You should sculpt a whole series of evil clowns. I'd love to see a Violator Clown from Spawn!

A big thanks to everyone! I am currently painting one up and also sculpting a Tim Curry version ;) Stay tunned

Back