senbi575 Customs - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: senbi575 Customs - Scarecrow

Got some things cooking, hopefully I can have an update soon.

Wow all your customs are great, the two face came out really well.
Scarecrow and freeze are my favourites like the bladed hand but needles are more sinister looking imo.

Wow all your customs are great, the two face came out really well.
Scarecrow and freeze are my favourites like the bladed hand but needles are more sinister looking imo.

Thanks my man. Yes, I am planning on changing the glove hand to have needles.

Real cool unique take on each figure. I like the mutant idea of Two-Face maybe toxic waste not acid deformed him?The scarecrow is cool also, a nice black crown on his shoulder! Real awesome work guys.

Damn Arkham Asylum everyone is doing hooded Scarecrows now and I did a custom like that way before the game was made, lost my uniqueness

ahem sweet customs by the way love your Freeze and Two-Face

Hello guys, How are you? :wave
Is a wonderful collection of villains that you have, I liked the character of two faces. :clap
Actually I'm not one very good painting, so seeing their finished work is something that I like and enjoy.
I had planned to do another Batman villain, but I have no idea, what do you think of the character of Ra's al Ghul? I have not seen this character in custom, any of you seen him? I ask for not to repeat the character.:panic:
In addition to the Batman that I have cast, the collection would be bigger, hehe!
have a nice week!
Oscar.

Re: senbi575 Customs - Oswald Cobblepot Sculpt

Decided to try my hand at sculpting a full head at this scale, and wanted to tackle a comic Penguin. Comments are welcome please, this was a lot of fun and I want to do more Batman characters.

SculptSide-PenguinU.jpg

SculptFront-PenguinHatBW.jpg

Re: senbi575 Customs - Oswald Cobblepot Sculpt

WOW your first sculpt really??
That turned out great man. I love it.

Thanks elvis! Yes at this scale and from scratch. I have toyed around with other scales.

Re: senbi575 Customs - Judge Dredd Sculpt

Seems like there have been quite a bit of the Law recently, here is my contribution. I wanted to get an intense angry look.

photo-5.jpg

photo2-4.jpg

Superb! Well in propotion with the ACI body. :hi5:

Great work here man, really like that Two-Face, you nailed the Silver Age look.

Back