• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling sideshow avp:r diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

777althael

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I would like to slightly tweak the direction of my predator collection, again, and focus on classic. Also a couple unexpected payments have left me with a sour taste when it comes to my upcoming pre-orders, and I'd like to look forward to them, without having to worry about cost, so the following statue is for sale:

Also have Ex Sideshow Predator 1/5 for sale 450 usd shipped

Sideshow AvP:R Diorama Exclusive
The following is the AvP:R Diorama by sideshow collectoibles featuring wolf predator fighting 3 xenomorphs in the sewer as seen in the movies. Again, truly awesome piece but will not fit the new collection direction i have planned. The piece itself is in awesome condition with one small however. The Ex unmasked head has a tooth cracked, it came like this from the seller i bought it from. The tooth was nowhere to be seen in the box, so I was unable to keep it for repair, or repair it myself. It comes with Art box, but no "official" shipper. I have a perfectly size shipping box for it that acts just like a sideshow shipper, but isn't actually a sideshow shipper.
Looking for 600 USD shipped to Canada and CONUS

Extra points:

1. TRADES: For once I actually am looking for a piece to trade! I am looking for the Unmasked Predator Legendary Scale Bust (preferably normal edition because i have ex masked LSB on order with same nameplate). If you have one and would like to make a trade, please PM me, and we can work something out. I can also provide references, I would expect you to do the same.

2. QUESTIONS/INFO: If you have any questions or would like additional pictures of the pieces please do not hesitate to PM me, and I will answer them as best as I can. If i do not respond to your PM within a couple hours, please comment below just in case your message never made it to the proper inbox and that should do the trick.

3. PAYMENT: I will only accept payment via paypal. Whether or not you choose goods and services is up to you, and again I will provide references. However if you do choose goods and services please cover the 4% fees that paypal charges for international sales.
I hope that's clear enough, happy collecting everyone!

20150804_173436.jpg
20150804_232306.jpg
20150805_064456.jpg
20150805_064506.jpg
20150805_064514.jpg
20150805_064522.jpg

Last edited:
Bump. Also interested in DC statues in trade as well. Added 1/5 predator.
Mainly looking for Green Lantern or customs.
I already have: Batman pf, harley pf, lobo pf, batgirl pf, superman pf, wonder woman pf, catwoman pf, poison ivy pf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back