• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my Hot Toys Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanjin421

Freaked Out
Reaction score
HOT TOYS Amazing Sipderman!!! Never display with mint condition! FREE SHIPPING now $190 also paypal fee is included!!! Ship from New York.

History
LOKI $430 SOLD
HULK $275 SOLD
Man of Steel $165 SOLD
IRON MAN Mark 33 $275 SOLD
Black Widow 2.0 $215 SOLD
Iron Patriot $285 SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys near brand new selling: Avengers, Iron Man and Man of Steel!!!!

Bump before I sleep. PM me if you are interested in:)

You're welcome, I'm glad it's sorted now :duff

Let me know if you want your pics from the deleted threads adding to this one, I can add them to the above posts.

Please just remember only to have one thread per section and only 'bump' it once in 24 hours.
Many thanks.
x :wave

Last edited:

Haha! Thanks a lot! I uploaded myself this morning:)

Re: Updated!!!Hot Toys near brand new selling: Avengers, Iron Man and Man of Steel!!!

Add a Amazing Spiderman: $185 (Mint with shipper)

Haha! Thanks a lot! I uploaded myself this morning:)
Excellent:clap

Just another friendly heads up though,please don't bump your thread more than ONCE in 24 hours. that includes adding a post with more information as all that does is again bumps the thread.
If you want to add/ amend information by all means do so in the opening post as many times as you like but don't actively push thread up/ bump/ post information more than once in 24 hours.
That gives everyone a fair chance at being at the top of the page.

Thanks.
x :peace

Re: Price Drop!!!Hot Toys near brand new selling: Avengers, Iron Man and Man of Steel

Bump of the day:)

Back