Selling my collection but what to keep ?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I just listed my Chucky prop replica from Sideshow here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Chu...item19d63648de

Also going to put up for sale soon are the following items - Jason Exclusive statue from Freddy VS Jason (the one where he's holding Jasons head) that one is HUGE .. I'm still on the fence with keeping that one. I also have The Vampyre Silver Screen addition (not the newest one the one from a few years back), the Frankenstein Statue and I also am selling a few McFarlane figures in clamshell packaging and card so be on the lookout! Thanks guys!

I just listed my Chucky prop replica from Sideshow here https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-Chu...item19d63648de

Also going to put up for sale soon are the following items - Jason Exclusive statue from Freddy VS Jason (the one where he's holding Jasons head) that one is HUGE .. I'm still on the fence with keeping that one. I also have The Vampyre Silver Screen addition (not the newest one the one from a few years back), the Frankenstein Statue and I also am selling a few McFarlane figures in clamshell packaging and card so be on the lookout! Thanks guys!

Is this the one you're referring too:

498.jpg

Also, which Frankenstein statue?

PM Computerfly. He's been looking for the Silver screen edition of Vampyre, since I dont want to sell mine to him *chuckles*

I'm thinking of unloading some stones. However, I will need your bank account information first. You see I'm in Africa right now being held captive by a wealthy king. He is telling me if I can unload the stones he will let me go as well as buy out my ransom of one million pesos. So please PM me your account number and mail me a unicorn horn to stick up my arse while I'm waiting. Thank you!

If you are selling off your collection, keep nothing. It will only draw you back in.

That's what I did! Well I kept my Vlad PF and Jabba and Throne. The only reason I kept Jabba is because everyone is too cheap to pay for shipping. :lecture:lol

PM Computerfly. He's been looking for the Silver screen edition of Vampyre, since I dont want to sell mine to him *chuckles*

What are you talking about :nana:

D36.jpg

Oh, but that's an old photo of them... Here's where they are now :)

CollectionSupreme.jpg

Last edited:
I'm thinking of unloading some stones. However, I will need your bank account information first. You see I'm in Africa right now being held captive by a wealthy king. He is telling me if I can unload the stones he will let me go as well as buy out my ransom of one million pesos. So please PM me your account number and mail me a unicorn horn to stick up my arse while I'm waiting. Thank you!

Now, this is spam!
I know because you said "pesos", and there's no such thing.

OH OH OH and thats also the Vampre I have too ... SSE!! Damn after seeing this I'm not sure if I wanna sell anymore! LOL

I didn't get a chance to finish the post last night sorry guys, no spam here. I am on the fence on what to keep so what are the essentials?!!! ! I have the Freddy Premium Format from Freddy VS Jason, Also the regular Jason Premium Format for the same movie, then the Exclusive one where Jasons holding Freddys head. Jaso from part 3 exclusive (now THIS ONE I AINT PARTING WITH LOL) I also have the entire line of the KISS exclusive premium formats (I know not horror) Leatherface Premium Format Reg Edition (without the bucket) Every Elvira exclusive statue Sideshow has ever made ...plus I have a lot of Sideshow 12 inch figures too! DAMN TOO MANY DECISIONS! GRRRRRRR!

Back