• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling marvel collection on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicksincali

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Im getting out of the marvel sideshow market and my collection is going up. I have a PF Cap Bucky EX, PF BPanther EX, PF Thor, PF MSMarvel, Thor vs Loki diorama, Carnage comiquette, Psylocke comiqutte, Wolverine life size bust and Mystique Hughes comiqutte.

The Thor is my treasure, has a chip on cape at bottom right of cape. Have piece-great display quality. All others are in great shape-got very lucky from the pieces I got direct from sideshow.

Thought I would give you guys a heads up. My ebay name is:
Liftticket2

Happy Bidding!

Ya me too. But I would rather it go to a collector. Figured this community would be a great place to share the love and give a heads up if someone was interested in a certain piece. I already sold a white queen hughes ex comiquette, a pf black cat ex, a pf gambit ex and pf she-hulk ex

Back