• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling HT/Medicom TDK to Fund Engagement Ring

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freestylex06x

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Freaks! I am going to ask my girlfriend to marry me soon and have decided to sell my collection to fund the ring. I want to offer them here before I put them up on eBay. First person to PM me and get a reply takes the figure. You can mark it as a gift or pay the pay pal fees. Thanks for looking!

I have positive feedback on this board or you can use my eBay account Freestylex06x and check out my ratings there. You may have to go a little bit back to look at my seller ratings.

HOT TOYS:

TDK New Suit Batman (non DX) sealed in box - $230 shipped SOLD
TDK Joker (First release) sealed in box - $190 shipped
DX TDK Batman sealed in box - SOLD
DX TDK Joker sealed in box - SOLD
T-800 Endoskeleton Clean sealed in box - $450 shipped

MEDICOM:

Batman Begins Suit Batman (first release) has been displayed briefly, in box - $230 shipped

Last edited:
She must be happy and must appreciate the ring. You will get it by selling what u love anyway. Good luck on the proposal dude and good luck raising fund :)

Back