• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling everything... Even Elvis1976 Walter White. He's first up.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my grail... Please don't ask why. I just am. Please make reasonable offers. There is no other Elvis1976 Walter White. All original parts, like Entropy mask, Trevor sculpts, Moe chem suit, etc. Everything you see is included except the Sunglasses and pork pie hat, I sold those separately a while ago. Please PM me your best offers. I won't let it go cheap, otherwise I'll just keep it... I'd only sell it for the right price. It also has a COA signed by Elvis1976 that says 1/1.

iRQoBS8.jpg

aGLk59r.jpg

Last edited:
Don't want to sound like a D, I'm just curious, what makes it 1/1? All the parts were made but other artists than Elvis, right, so the 1/1 is his paint job on the sculpt?

Don't want to sound like a D, I'm just curious, what makes it 1/1? All the parts were made but other artists than Elvis, right, so the 1/1 is his paint job on the sculpt?

Because it's the only one made/bashed/whatever by Elvis1976, and he literally wrote 1/1 on it. So that's what makes it a 1/1. Also, you do kinda sound like a ****, as I'm trying to sell something here.

Haha ok, sorry for asking a question about your "grail", good luck!

Your question was clearly rhetorical. You already know that only the paint is 1/1, so you are just trying to "Call me out". It's so obvious. You can patronize me all you want, go for it. For me, it's a "grail".

Andrew quit arguing with this guy, your bumping him over my Tuco, Angel Eyes sale! **** I just bumped it again !!!!!!

Your question was clearly rhetorical. You already know that only the paint is 1/1, so you are just trying to "Call me out". It's so obvious. You can patronize me all you want, go for it.

Not sure I follow, you said the figure was a 1/1 by Elvis, so I asked what makes it a 1/1, "the paint job" or was there something else I was missing... and then you never answered, instead you went on to call me a **** hahaha so ok....

Not sure I follow, you said the figure was a 1/1 by Elvis, so I asked what makes it a 1/1, "the paint job" or was there something else I was missing... and then you never answered, instead you went on to call me a **** hahaha so ok....

Well I clearly break it down in the OP, and I know, even if you didn't read the OP, you know where the parts came from. I'm not stupid, and neither are you.

Usually when a question starts with "Not trying to be a ****" the person asking knows they are being a ****, or that thought wouldn't cross their mind.

Well I clearly break it down in the OP, and I know, even if you didn't read the OP, you know where the parts came from. I'm not stupid, and neither are you.

Usually when a question starts with "Not trying to be a ****" the person asking knows they are being a ****, or that thought wouldn't cross their mind.

Well I knew someone would take it as me being a **** because I felt dumb like I was missing something obvious but take it as you will, whatever, good luck.

This for sure is the ultimate Mr White, wish I could own this.

Good luck on the sale!

Well I knew someone would take it as me being a **** because I felt dumb like I was missing something obvious but take it as you will, whatever, good luck.

I take things how I see them. I can usually see through passive aggressive stuff like that. If you GENUINELY didn't know, and are interested in buying this piece, and weren't just trying to patronize me, first of all, I apologize, and second, here's a picture of what Sebastien sent with the item.

GfAeG3T.jpg

I take things how I see them. I can usually see through passive aggressive stuff like that. If you GENUINELY didn't know, and are interested in buying this piece, and weren't just trying to patronize me, first of all, I apologize, and second, here's a picture of what Sebastien sent with the item.

GfAeG3T.jpg

All honestly man I really wasn't trying to be passive aggressive thats why I started it off as "i don't want to sound like a ****" because thats exactly what I didn't want to sound like, I have never talked to you before nor have anything against you so no clue why you would think I was purposely being a ****, Im not selling a Walter White so its not like Im trying to hurt your sale, I was just simply curious of which parts Seb had to do with and where the 1/1 came from. Like I said was just curious, good luck with the sale it is an awesome Walter White hence my curiosity.

Back