• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling DEADPOOF PF and MYTHOS GAMMOREAN statue.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St0rmShad0w0679

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I am selling my Sideshow PF Deadpool(REG) and Sideshow Mythos Gammorean(EX) statues. Both of my statues are in MINT condition and I do have the boxes and shipper boxes for both statues as well as all of the parts for the statues. My statues have been displayed in a smoke free home and are not exposed to direct sunlight. I am selling both of these statues to make room for more statues. I am located in LOS ANGLES, CA so if you want to do a local pick up, please let me know. In fact, I will give you a better deal if you do a local pick up. Feel free to PM me or reply to this thread with any questions and if you're really interested in purchasing, please provide me with your e-mail so we can communicate via e-mail. I have listed the prices and pictures below, thank you.

1.) Sideshow Premium Format DEADPOOL(Reg) = $400 (SOLD)
2.) Sideshow Premium Format Mythos GAMMOREAN(Ex) = (SOLD)

If you buy both, I will sell both statues for $1000 flat. *****SHIPPING within 48-states only*****

Last edited:
Wednesday night bump. Deadpool is on hold but the Gammorean EX is still on sale and I lowered the price once again. Feel free to make me an offer on the Gammorean, thank you!!!

Back