Selling Concert Tickets on Ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CollectorNC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone sale concert tickets on Ebay and if so, have they had any success selling the electronic ones (i.e. ones that you print out) versus the pre-printed ones that are cut and mailed to you to mail back out? Do people not think the electronic ones are legit or something?

Does anyone sale concert tickets on Ebay and if so, have they had any success selling the electronic ones (i.e. ones that you print out) versus the pre-printed ones that are cut and mailed to you to mail back out? Do people not think the electronic ones are legit or something?

I would be wary of buying electronic tickets for fear of the seller selling to multiple people. It's a PDF that can be sent to an indefinite number of people. Good feedback should help though...

I have sold both and never had an issue. I did sell them back when less people tried to run scams with ebay and paypal. I would personally see if you can sell them on some sort of ticket exchange page vs ebay.

I have sold both and never had an issue. I did sell them back when less people tried to run scams with ebay and paypal. I would personally see if you can sell them on some sort of ticket exchange page vs ebay.

What type of ticket exchange page?

Back