• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling a few Sideshow things

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked for the Ash PF for your price with shipping included. I had seen you did the same kind of deal for others. Sorry for trying to have you "give away" your stuff. Wouldn't take it from you for 150.00 now chief. Good luck selling.

It's not that I'm cold, it's just that people have offered me low amounts and then when I refuse it they get all insulted like they were doing me a favor. Considering maul and the droids are reasonably large and the box to fit both of them in will be as well, then the fact that you could very well be on the far side of the continent, it could cost me 40+ dollars to ship then I'm out my pieces for practically nothing. The other sutff I sold belo asking price was not much below since the shipping was local and ended up only costing me 20 bucks or so.

Don't take it personally just when I say I'm willing to negotiate it's not to the point that I'm losing most of what pieces are valued at. In the end we all want what are pieces are truly worth, we're not willing to give them away. I've been on the other end of the stick as well and had to bite the bullet to get things I really wanted.

that's the point. communication. that's all you had to say. trust me I'm not one to get all pissy if I can't do the price. after all you PM'd me in reply to my post and I responded with an "offer" again communication. all's done and all's good. :D shoot me another pm with what you can do to the west coast.

I am interested in your Drake but the only thing that's stopping me is money, lol, if your drake doesnt sell in a week we will definetly be talking.

Back