• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling a bunch of things! HOT TOYS Iron Man, RE4, Godfather, Ex Machina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinister

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm helping my gf with some medical bills and relocation expenses. So I've decided to sell off quite a bit of my figures. I have tons of Medicom and other cool stuff coming later in the week.

Unless otherwise specified - all figures are complete and in box. I opened them when I bought them to inspect - then reboxed. So in really good condition - with some minor box wear.

Prices include shipping within the US - international buyers pay extra for shipping depending on location.

PM me if you are interested in anything. I'm willing to haggle on prices. PayPal only please.

Thanks - Tin

HOT TOYS:
- Iron Man Mark I (Original Version): SOLD
- Iron Man Mark II (Original Version): SOLD
- Iron Man Mark III : SOLD
- Iron Man Mark III Battle Damaged: SOLD
- Iron Man 2 Mark IV: SOLD
- Iron Man 2 Mark V: SOLD
- Iron Man 2 Mark VI: SOLD

- Resident Evil 4 Leon (RPD Version): SOLD

- The Godfather: Vito Corleone: SOLD

- Ex Machina: Briareos: SOLD
- Ex Machina: Deunan Knute: SOLD
- Ex Machina: Tereus: SOLD

Last edited:
Geesh. That was a feeding frenzy for the IM figures. I was trying to go by the order in which the PMs were received.

Because of your good prices bud. I was going to give you a free bump but knew I didn't need to. :D

Would have jumped in... but need to make sure I got the funds for Dredd!

Because of your good prices bud. I was going to give you a free bump but knew I didn't need to. :D

Would have jumped in... but need to make sure I got the funds for Dredd!

Thanks TotalDominAsian :duff I'm a little sad to part with these. But it's going to a good cause.

I'm obviously late to the party, but just wanted to say good for you for stepping up and taking care of your lady.

Is there a record for fastest sellout? :lol

:duff Thanks everyone!

Everything will ship out by this Friday - and I'll pm each of you the Tracking for your packages.

Tin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back