• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SELLER BEWARE!!!.....boombusterr is a Thief. Don't deal with him!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GenoToys

Super Freak
Reaction score
SELLER BEWARE!!!.....boombusterr is a Thief. Don't deal with him!

He has no post..and just became a member...and is private messaging anyone with a WTB thread..probably telling him he has the item..then takes your money. He doesn't have said item.

I already filled a claim thru paypal.

Last edited:
Re: SIDESHOW PF'S/ HULK Maquette- $500!/Red Sonja PF EX-$500! or WTT for Deadpool PF

I have deadpool x force if interested...

Re: LOBO PF EX- $775!!! Sagat EX- $750! Goro EX- $600!

Bump....

Yeah, that fool tried to sell me something. It just seemed shady as hell so I told him I thought he was lying about having the statue and he called me rude...you can usually tell if someone is legit or not. Shame it seems to be happening a lot here now.

Yeah, that fool tried to sell me something. It just seemed shady as hell so I told him I thought he was lying about having the statue and he called me rude...you can usually tell if someone is legit or not. Shame it seems to be happening a lot here now.

Knock on wood, I have been pretty lucky here and eBay over the years. Shame there are so many out there though.

Here is as good a place as any. What happened?

Last week I posted an ad for a Sinestro Ex. He answered the ad and said he would sell for basically retail price shipped. I jumped all over that. The conversation was pretty normal. My spider sense tingled a little about the price but I have had members give me good deals before - just being generous or needing a quick sale.

I paid via Paypal as goods and used a credit card. I always do this so I am covered several ways. He immediately sent me back a full refund and requested that I instead send the payment to a different paypal account. Supposedly his girlfriends who he was living with. I don't know why he did this - was it accidental? Did he give me his real account with a real name the first time? Did he hope I would pay a different way. I don't know.

Well now my ******** meter went crazy. I told him his girlfriend needed to be a verified member. He said she was. I immediately checked that **** and checked the original address he gave me for good measure. Both were unverified. He pretended to be mystified by this.

I told him he needed to take a picture of the brown shipping box with "I AM LEGEND" written on a piece of paper held in front of it and I never heard from him again.

I still have the conversation in my PM's and I have the original paypal address he used with the name of the account holder attached to it. Don't know if that might help someone.

Back