• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sell me a Chinatown Jake or the old granny Gittes it

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ishothimsixtimes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Long shot, but looking to get my hands on a Chinatown Jake Gittes figure from the project put together by Marlindesign with the terrible (but talented, so we'll let them off) trio of Sean Dabbs, JOhnny Cheungkinmen and mini suit monarch Yunsil.

Either sculpt ('clean' or 'nosy fella'), either suit (grey/stone or black pinstripe).

The fact I missed out on this figure is more annoying to me than getting stuck behind that old woman in the post office, the one who always wants to pay a load of bills while she's in there and proceeds to put her PIN in incorrectly three times, despite reading it aloud from a bit of paper she keeps in her special pensioners purse....the one with a metal clasp so massive, it looks like C3PO clicking his ******* fingers whenever she closes it.

She's... quite unreasonably, I admit....become the frail physical embodiment of my 'not owning a 1/6 fictional thirties private detective' frustration and I'm beginning to fear that I might do something really horrible to her soon. Like...err...sighing really loudly, repeatedly, whilst stood right behind her, or muttering "FFS hurry up" the entire time she's fannying about. Could you live with that? I couldn't.

So come on, save someone's gran. Sell me a Gittes. It's the only way. (Ok, it's not the only way. I could just forget about Jake I suppose, but...I refuse. "It's Chinatown").

This is the most warped For Sale post going. hahaha. Good luck on finding one bud. :)

rs_500x282-140415114551-oldladyplane2.gif

Back