Seb's Customs : General Kael hs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Seb's Customs : John Constantine / Punisher WZ

Thanks mate :)

Just finished my Punisher figure :

I used Barney Ross's body, pant and boots. Dx12's hands. Tee is from Tony Mei, and the harness is from Gustavo Bautista Ponce.

Seb, would you consider doing a Hawkman sculpt?

Could be fun to sculpt him, I will if there are people interested, but atm I'm not able to do it.
You can open a thread if you want ;)

Could be fun to sculpt him, I will if there are people interested, but atm I'm not able to do it.
You can open a thread if you want ;)

I actually did have a thread up in the DC section a while back. But I think we were a total of say 6 people interested. I'm not sure if that fits the bill, I hope it does. :wave

Thanks mate :)

About hawkman, I don't find the thread... But 6 people could be a good start of course.

Re: Seb's Customs : Hugo Strange HS

Wow, your skin texture is amazing! Your sculpting skills are always improving. I love looking back to your early work and seeing just how far you've progressed.

I always search how to do a skin texture, testing new skills here and here, depends also on what I work too (comic, realist)

Maybe I wil resculpt Pyg later, and Ra's too I guess ^^

I just finished the run of resin casts :

Re: Seb's Customs : Hugo Strange painted / Deathstroke finished

I finished my Hugo Strange custom figure :

But I prefer himm in this suit :

And Deathstroke is finished, I have some casts available. Pm me if youre interested ;)

ah man u gotta sculpt a raz al ghul..!!, these are awesome!.

Thanks guys !!

Will think about Ra's later, I have some others works who needs to finished in first before start some v2 of foes I ever did.

Back