Seb's Customs : General Kael hs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: F_seb Customs : Wolverine headsculpt finish

Thanks buddy :)

I will do more pics when I am back at home next week, maybe paint one too (just the time to do a mold and some casts before my raod trip)

Re: F_seb Customs : Wolverine / TMNT headsculpts

Hi guys !

Better pics for Logan and a new Ninja Turtle

Re: F_seb Customs : Wolverine / TMNT headsculpts

There is a quick pic of Logan pianted

1002534_10152546684963375_4361474198612896241_n.jpg

Also I opened a thread if there are guys interested in the headsculpt : https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...743-1-6-wolverine-headsculpt.html#post7231305

Re: F_seb Customs : Killer Croc

I'm working on Killer Croc, the headsculpt is done and there is a wip of the hands/forearms and feet.
Hands will maybe use the pegs from the arms, could be better to have more poses.

10389409_10152572395613375_6594248910055466918_n.jpg

I was hoping you'd sculpt Croc one day. Looks great so far, you can sign me up for one :)

You already know I think this is great. Really like the look of what you are doing with the lower arms and hands, do you think you'll offer the lower arm as part of the kit? Whatever you do offer I'm in for it too for sure.:)

Thanks guys !!! :)

I will offer it as a kit, incluing the lower arms, hands feet and of course the head. All will fit on a berserker body.
Hope to finish it soon, but my wedding is in two weeks and asks me lot of time, more than what I thought ^^

Re: F_seb Customs : Killer Croc / Jack O'lantern

This is the custom I did for the SSF's Halloween Custom Challenge :)

Love how you made the hands to match the sculpt. I really like this pumpkin concept.

Absolutely love the work on Killer Croc, the sculpt looks great. The Jack 'o Lantern looks god too.

Thanks guys !!

Killer Croc is still in progress, it will be finished in few days :)

Also I 've some casts Jack O'Lantern available yet for interested people.

Thanks guys !!

Killer Croc is still in progress, it will be finished in few days :)

Also I 've some casts Jack O'Lantern available yet for interested people.

Do you also have the hands with the jack o lantern head?

I may be interested in a Jack o Lantern Head as well. How much are you asking?

Hands come from the Classic Predator Hot Toys, just repainted them.
The price shipped with tracking for the head is $70, a bit more expensive as usual because it's also bigger.

Re: My first Custom - Spawn

There is a new exercice for me, because I love the Damtoys's headsculpt style I would like to try to sculpt a head stylised with my own inspiration.
The result is totally inspired by the character from House Of Cards, Doug Stamper

Re: F_seb Customs : Doug Stamper stylised

Don't know anything about House of Cards, but that sure is a great looking sculpt.

Back