Seawards Shelves!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaward

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everybody!

My collection has been in a lot of flux over the last few years, so I haven't posted pics, but I think I am getting settled with a smaller collection that has a little more focus.

I have a few more of the UC weapons to display (Elven Knife of Strider and Sting) but I am not sure how best to work them into the display. Space is limited, so adding another Detolf when the LOTR line grows will be tough!

Here are some pics and I'd love some feedback. I have the Ring of Aragorn and the Arwen Pendant next to his statue, and the One Ring and the Fellowship Brooch with Frodo, but they get a little lost in the case...any suggestions?

Last edited:
Crap, I'll have to mess around with image shack, as it isn't saving any edits to rotate the pictures...back soon.

Okay, if you click on the pic, you can see it in imageshack without craning your neck!!!

I'll try to get some closer shots of each figure, but they are all the PF figures offered by Sideshow. I have Aragorn's Ranger Sword and Glamdring on either side of the cases. My wife sleeps better knowing that the Uruk Hai blade is close-by too, as it is just a mean looking butcher's knife.

I guess I should have described it better, I meant the painting of Gandalf you have framed buy the Orc Premium format above your display cases.

Nice tidy collection you have man, I love the UC LOTR Swords, and I have to get me a Lurtz one of these days. I think it's all displayed really nicely.

The Gandalf is a print by Mark McHaley. He is an artist that does inserts for card sets and the like. He used to be a pretty active member here, and you can see a lot more of his artwork here:
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21864

I first met Mark when he lived across the hall from a friend of mine. He is brilliantly gifted, and his style is really quite unique. You should be able to find some of his trading cards on ebay, and he does travel quite a bit to conventions!

Really liking the LOTR goodness and I love the way you have Lurtz and the Scimiter displayed...I may have to steal that idea! :monkey3:lol

Awesome collection :rock

Nice setup man!

I too display my LOTR pfs in detolfs and so far all of them have fit althought GTW and the MO are cutting it close.:lol

Nice setup man!

I too display my LOTR pfs in detolfs and so far all of them have fit althought GTW and the MO are cutting it close.:lol

How did you get Lurtz to fit? He seemed to deep to fit in, otherwise he was going to go in the bottom. I think he'll stay in front of the Uruk sword, and the Berseker will keep the MO company in a few months.

How did you get Lurtz to fit? He seemed to deep to fit in, otherwise he was going to go in the bottom. I think he'll stay in front of the Uruk sword, and the Berseker will keep the MO company in a few months.

He has at least an inch clearance in the case. Also He goes nicely on the bottom but I have him on the glass shelf now but there are two sheets underneath him.

Back