Searching for comprehensive, one-stop, gallery for ALL LOTR and Hobbit Sideshow-Weta

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drclehmann

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am searching for a comprehensive gallery of all statues from LOTR and Weta. Most of my collection is packed and I would like to remind myself of the complete range ( statues, busts, etc) Sideshow used to have a museum on its site for retired figures, but I think it's disappeared.

Thanks. But I've even forgotten some of the pieces I have ;-) Do you know of a place where I could browe the whole range easily? I tried pinterest and found quite a few hits, but far from the whole range....

Well, the sticky at the top of this section that tracks everyone's edition numbers should have pretty much every piece made listed(but not pics though). It would be a good start at least. Also check the LOTR collection thread in this section, there are some there that have a ton of pieces for what you are looking for.

I'm not that ancient. remember my motto? "Polystone collectors never die, they just smell that way"

toytracker.net has a good database, just not many pictures. Weta's collector's guide is awesome. And most of the old SSW line can also be found on their website.

Back