• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SDS Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet - Hard Hero G1 Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saikonix

Freaked Out
Reaction score
**No Trades**
First off I have a Shepperton Designs Studio ANH Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet. It is in excellent condition never displayed. Only opened a couple times to admire than back in the box it went. I am looking to get $550 Shipped.
**pictures will be up tomorrow**
20130401_172724_zpsab6d8dc6.jpg

20130401_172733_zps2d90004d.jpg

20130401_172740_zps320bf79f.jpg

https://www.originalstormtrooper.com/shop-online/stormtrooper/anh-stunt-helmet.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1

Stormtrooper Sideshow PF - $OLD

Secondly looking to sell my Optimus Prime Hard Hero statue, the statue has never been displayed and in excellent condition. Willing to let this go for $160 +shipping.

4839384010_60924b7717_b.jpg

Paypal accept but you will be responsible for the fees. Please let me know what your shipping address is so I can give you an accurate quote. Like I said to all my buyers before, if the price of shipping is less than quoted I will refund the difference and if it's more I will take care of it.
*I will consider all offers within the US first*
**No Trades**
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Re: Shepperton Designs Studio Stormtrooper Stunt Helm - Hard Hero G1 Optimus Prime St

first page please

Re: Shepperton Designs Studio Stormtrooper Stunt Helm - Hard Hero G1 Optimus Prime St

up for the day

1st page please

prices are dropping!

back to the top

Bump bump bump

pictures added and price drop on stormtrooper helmet

Re: SDS Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet - Stormtrooper PF - Hard Hero G1 Optimus Prime Stat

more bumps

Re: SDS Stormtrooper Stunt Helmet - Stormtrooper PF - Hard Hero G1 Optimus Prime Stat

more bumps

Saturday bump

Can you post a pic of which ST PF you are specifically talking about? GRACIAS!

up up up up

bump bump bump

morning bump

top of the afternoon

bump bump and bump

friday the 13th bump

Back