SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zimbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before and if it is in the wrong location. But being a newbie I was wondering would I be right in saying that the SDCC is like the Holy grail for collectors? or are there other convevtions etc worth looking at/attending?

I would'nt mind trying to go to the SDCC next year and then that will be my 1st collectors convention/show.

exclusive figures are offered so depending on what you collect there might be something cool. products are previewed, thats cool but i'd say sdcc is not a holy grail for collectors, it is a great media event.

I am now hooked into going to SDCC every year, it is a wonderful event, it's sort of like how I felt about Christmas when I was young.

exclusive figures are offered so depending on what you collect there might be something cool. products are previewed, thats cool but i'd say sdcc is not a holy grail for collectors, it is a great media event.

I can agree with this. It's a great convention in or itself, but I don't think it's a grail for "collectors" in general. Besides the SDCC Exclusive stuff, most other collectibles are the same price you can just get online.

Back