SDCC The Josh Experience :-)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff Josh - a great read and some very nice pics! :clap :clap :clap

Luv the t-shirt Fubeca :mwaha :rollin

The Live free concert by Tenacious D Saturday evening was just a great way to end SDCC for me and many memebers that attended! Dont you think Josh?

I'm loving the photos of the Mumak. I never noticed the slits on both of the front legs before. It could be the Mumak Eowyn and Merry took down.

/me hands josh a thesaurus. ;)

Glad everything was "nice" and "cool"

Damn Gentle Giant. They are going to start getting my business. Just when I thought with the end of lotr I could give my collection addiction a break. At least I am only going for a few pieces and they aren't too expensive.

Thanks Josh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:toast
All the statues are FANTASTIC and Galadriel looks SUPER COOL and I think this statue along with Aragorn and Sauron will be hard to get at a decent price in the near future...
Bill
:dance

NP Guys it was my pleasure to share the pics of my experience.:toast

Cherno,
GG has some impressive stuff coming so I don't think you will be getting a break but neither will I :lol

Bill,

Yeah, those are gonna be pieces I expect to rise a ton as time goes on.

Here is another pic of the Soldier on the Battle Troll. Forgot to post this one and some others that aren't real great but figure I'll share what the heck.

Good attempt...

And that is was Josh!!!

THANKS for all of your thoughts and pics, sounds like you had a blast!!!

You didn't hang out all of the time at the SS booth did you, tons of panels to hear...

Re: 9

Thanks M!! No, I saw tons of other stuff. I only ended up going to a few panels.

Re: ?

Really, not that much. At least not for myself. I bought myself the Jango Fett Bust up from GG for $5, three minimates (Elrond & two Elves) for $12, Holo Leia from Hasbro, and the Rohirrim Bust.

I was also given a Elrond Bust from Adam and a Deck of LOTR playing cards from a friend ;)

Thanks for sharing your experience at the con and the pics. Those SSW and GG pics have helped me a lot to decide on what pieces I will grab next.

Yeah, the Jango is the Bust-Up. Its a neat little item nothing special but its neat.

Ah I see, I have the regular version. I like that some of those come attached to the packaging of the mini busts. :ted

Back