SDCC the Day After: What didn't Happen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
So it's the day after Comic Con and there were some crazy PO's and reveals from a collecting perspective. Crazy days and nights of sitting and waiting for a PO to drop, getting on waitlists when you were late and searching through hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures to get every angle of the new items on display.

However, for many collectors it might feel like there's something still missing. Something we've been waiting for or something that was sneaked and has never been shown again or even rumored but never came to fruition.

So out of my own morbid masochism, and perhaps even sadism, here's a chance to list your top five things you were wanting or expecting to see this Comic Con but it never happened.

Here's mine:
1. Hellraiser Pinhead PF
2. Daredevil PF
3. New Punisher PF
4. Standing Dr. Doom PF
5. New LeatherFace PF

Let's see what you were missing :)

Hot Toys Arkham City 1/6 Batman (and other characters officially announced)
Hot Toys TDKR 1/6 Bane
Hot Toys TDKR 1/6 Catwoman
Hot Toys TDK or TDKR 1/4 figures
Hot Toys Avengers 1/6 Hulk
Hot Toys Avengers 1/4 figures
Hot Toys First Class 1/6 figures
Hot Toys 2nd 1/6 Star Wars figure
Sideshow Taun Taun for 1/6 figures
Sideshow 1/6 Star Wars new figures (not only clones or ue figures, I wan't Tarkin, Dooku, even a new Leia!)
Sideshow 1/4 Star Wars Darth Vader new premium
Sideshow 1/4 Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi Rots

And I can keep posting things! hahaha =P

These have been pre-ordered, but there was no sign of them at the con:

Baroness PF
Rhino Comiquette
Iceman Comiquette
Dark X-men Diorama

If the above was spotted at the con & photos have been put, let me know which thread?

Pinhead was and still is my most anticipated piece. Would have liked to see Rhino and Hot Toys' Hulk but I did get my fill and I'm satisfied with what was shown.

For me I wanted to see more...

Yeah, I know this isn't Hot Toys main con...so I feel they waiting to show us their product at the Tokyo Con. But dammit I wish I could have seen one TDKR figure.

Im happy with the upcoming products from SSC so I don't need anymore cool items to destroy my wallet until the next 3-6 months. I did want to see Baroness, Grievous 12", Rhino..

What ever happened to ThreeA Judge Dredd & Tank Girl?

Back