SDCC Sideshow Panel Contest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay....looking at my itinerary, I should land in San Diego by 11:55. If I hoof it, I JUST might make it to Sideshow's panel. (my luck will be that the registration line will be a MILE long....grrrrr)

Rumi I thought we where on the same flight? Ours isn't due until 12:30 PST.

Edit: Nevermind it looks like they moved up our landing time.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, while you're in the contest mode, don't forget your 10,000th post is coming up fast... I predict during Comic-Con at some point... and Josh should hit 25,000 about the same time! :rotfl

I better get a move on then. 10 days for me to get about 925 posts. :lol

I better get a move on then. 10 days for me to get about 925 posts. :lol

You could have that by this weekend!!

Okay....looking at my itinerary, I should land in San Diego by 11:55. If I hoof it, I JUST might make it to Sideshow's panel. (my luck will be that the registration line will be a MILE long....grrrrr)

Sounds like a veritable marathon.

I think we'll need to use vertias serum to get the truth about the death of LotR 12" out of them.

You know what might be funner? Whoever gets the SSC panel to ANSWER a question using the word veritible...

You know what might be funner? Whoever gets the SSC panel to ANSWER a question using the word veritible...

That is what I was thinking, but I guess anybody could ask a joke question just to get the word out. Maybe I should give the prize to the person who uses the phrase "tom is cool" instead.

ummm....."I'd like to ask the panel.....what do you all think of the veritable coolness of Tom?" would that work?

Would this be acceptable?

There's a veritable fountain of beauty on the Sideshow staff. Have you ever considered making a 1/4 PF line dedicated to the babes of sideshow? :eek: :monkey5 :D

Well if Tom Gilliland is on the panel, the "Tom is cool" line takes on a whole new meaning.

Dusty and the other Sideshow peeps : Please let me ask the first question!!!!! (I'll buy the first round of drinks :monkey1)

What will get more attention to ask the first question... wearing NOTHING but SS clothing or acting like Hammy from Over the Hedge?

This panel is going to be interesting...and entertaining. Can't wait to see the Q&A. Hope they can get Jerry Springer to host it. :D

Back