SDCC New Gentle Giant items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing from GG shatters my earth. It's all okay, but not worth getting with the stuff SSC is putting out there.

Agreed, but the Faun statue did look amazing!

I am somewhat interested in a Kneeling Vader, and would consider the Dooku/Ventress based on final production.

Agreed, but the Faun statue did look amazing!

I am somewhat interested in a Kneeling Vader, and would consider the Dooku/Ventress based on final production.

You have to watch GG in that regard.
They are notorious for producing sub par sculpts after showing a great looking prototype.Just ask any GG collector about the Obi-Wan Statue.

They are notorious for producing sub par sculpts after showing a great looking prototype.Just ask any GG collector about the Obi-Wan Statue.

Oh no doubt, and their final paintwork is often very much subpar.

I have the kneeling Vader and I think it's pretty awesome too. If I had to choose between it and the PF Vader, I would stick with the kneeling one.

Yeah, I gotta figure out what the heck I'm going to do with mine once Sideshow has their awesome one out.

Kneeling Vader is one of the GG items that survived my purge. I like it.

I'm getting it too, together with Slave Leia and Royal Guard - these fit my Imperials focus :). From the new one I'm interested in the Stormtrooper statue. Anyone knows if the Stormtrooper is only one statue with different arms or two separate statues?

The only good thing about GG is Harry Potter. Although I do like there animated stuff, its only HP for me. But I may still get some LOTR bust to add to my WETA bust.

I am so tempted to drop a hundred bucks on a set of busts I haven't seen pictures of, based on a video game that has been delayed for over a year.

I just keep dumping more and more of my GG stuff on eBay as time passes. I'm getting down to pretty much just the HP busts and that'll be about it, unless they do a nice statue every now and then that interests me.

IMG_9469.jpg

Back