SDCC Exclusive???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep if those two were in a 2 pack SDCC exclusive people would buy as many as they can for resale and I am sure they would go for outrageous amounts on ebay which is why SCC would never do that unless they truly hate us LOL

:goodpost: Especially if it were an ultra low run like they did with Ganch. That could get ugly fast.

:goodpost: Especially if it were an ultra low run like they did with Ganch. That could get ugly fast.

Ya it was hard enough to get ganch if they released an exclusive that every one wants I would finally have a story to tell about how I watched a dude get stabbed for a 1:6 figure lol.

With a little modification and we have the Snow Trooper Commander. This could be it.

What's this SDCC exclusive you speak of? Sideshow didn't have any SDCC exclusives last year. I should know because I was at the convention and you couldn't pickup or buy anything at their booth :cuckoo:

What's this SDCC exclusive you speak of? Sideshow didn't have any SDCC exclusives last year. I should know because I was at the convention and you couldn't pickup or buy anything at their booth :cuckoo:

Who Buys things in person anymore instead of online? :dunno

:lol

Last year's Bith 2-pack still being in stock, it wouldn't be much of a surprise. This being said, they could offer a shared exclusive for SDCC AND CEII thus not being a SDCC exclusive per say.

Sideshow sucks at SDCC exclusives, so they might as well give up on them. Just stick to distributing the Hot Toys Toy Fairs exclusives rather than making your own stuff :lol

Their SDCC exclusives may as well have been regular releases. They were all easy to get so no point in labeling them "SDCC exclusives". The only ones people really wanted were the Hot Toys exclusives anyways.

the thing i miss the most is the immediacy of the SDCC exclusives... always nice to have something newly announced in hand within weeks.

Their SDCC exclusives may as well have been regular releases. They were all easy to get so no point in labeling them "SDCC exclusives". The only ones people really wanted were the Hot Toys exclusives anyways.

That's not entirely true. While they've flubbed a good number of so called exclusives, the Han/Luke stormtrooper 2pak was/is rather sought after, even though it was a bit of a flub in Luke's height! P

Wasn't the Bith 2-pack the exclusive? Just picked-up one of the last sets. Finally sold out after 11 months... that might be why they're not bothering.

that's right, i didn't even bother to remember this since it was a clone, they didn't have an attendee pick up did they?

Back