SDCC Exclusive Survey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What SDCC exclusives are you planning on getting?

• Total voters

Seaward

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since pre-orders are about to kick off on Thursday for attendees, I thought it would be cool to get a sense of who is going to be chasing what exclusives, and maybe we could help each other out if somebody misses out on something!:D

No zombie love from the King of Darkness?

I am hoping to score 36" inches of plastic with Annie, Freddy and Subject number 5

I'm going for Anakin and the VSD Clone Trooper. I'd like to get Subject 5, but since I'm not attending, I'm not sure what my chances are.

Seaward said:
No zombie love from the King of Darkness?

I am hoping to score 36" inches of plastic with Annie, Freddy and Subject number 5

I would love to have this figure but since I am a non-att. I dont want to get my hopes up for this one(since I think he is going to go VERY fast and has a low ES)....but I will actually be trying for him....Also I am on the hunt for a Patient Zero,I would like to get both.....But my main concers are the new Freddy and Anakin,in that order!

I will be trying to get Anakin Friday
C'mon, you gotta have a little faith! given the edition size, I would imagine that anyone who tries to get him, will be able to. Did Sideshow announce the amount retained for non-attendees yet? It will be hectic, but I think it will be like ordering every other exclusive, given that some people (dealers especially) wil be traveling to the con!

Seaward said:
C'mon, you gotta have a little faith! given the edition size, I would imagine that anyone who tries to get him, will be able to. Did Sideshow announce the amount retained for non-attendees yet? It will be hectic, but I think it will be like ordering every other exclusive, given that some people (dealers especially) wil be traveling to the con!

I have heard anywhere from 600 - 1500 so who the heck knows how many we will get to compete for. If it is closer to the last number it should be ok... if its closer to the first... then YIKES.

madden821 said:
I have heard anywhere from 600 - 1500 so who the heck knows how many we will get to compete for. If it is closer to the last number it should be ok... if its closer to the first... then YIKES.

I'm not sure the splits will be announced, as they weren't ever officially confirmed last year - the only number that matters is the 6,000 total, which is a pretty big edition size, so don't give up hope! Especially all you Wait Listers, as anyone who does not pick theirs up at the Con gets offered to the Wait List reservations! :duff

I'm getting the Vader and 501st from SS. I'm gonna get the 501st action figure from Hasbro and the Shock Bust from GG. Other than that I'll wait and see.

SideshowDusty said:
I'm not sure the splits will be announced, as they weren't ever officially confirmed last year - the only number that matters is the 6,000 total, which is a pretty big edition size, so don't give up hope! Especially all you Wait Listers, as anyone who does not pick theirs up at the Con gets offered to the Wait List reservations! :duff

Well, thanks. I admit that none of the people I heard the numbers from could be cosidered "reliable" sources but if you think that we will have a good chance thats good enough for me.... see ya all Friday.

Back