SDCC Exclusive: Subject 1025 - The Babysitter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
SDCC Exclusive: Subject 1025 - The Babysitter (Brunette)

Since there isn't a dedicated thread to it and there is for the other SDCC exclusives I figured I'd start one as they come rolling in. This one IMHO is leaps and bounds over ol' Red.

SDCCExclusives027.jpg

SDCCExclusives028.jpg

SDCCExclusives029.jpg

SDCCExclusives030.jpg

SDCCExclusives031.jpg

SDCCExclusives032.jpg

SDCCExclusives033.jpg

SDCCExclusives034.jpg

SDCCExclusives035.jpg

Last edited:
im kind of liking her better than the redhead........but that may be because im married to a red head.....:dunno

She looks good but what makes her better than red? all I see is different colors is all. Sadly I canceled mine. I sold my other exclusive SDCC as well, only so many dups of a zombie you might need.

Can't wait to get those 2 new ones though. :)

The Paint apps show better on the darker scheme. Especially the skin tone and the face damage.

i really hate the finger articulation. if thats even what you wanna call it

Just heard from the French etailer I got Blondie from....she is expected within the first two weeks of August.

Got mine today... great looking figure. Although the legs are floppy as hell, worst I've seen on a figure in a long time!

Guess she was a loose little thing before getting zombified :lol

Got mine today... great looking figure. Although the legs are floppy as hell, worst I've seen on a figure in a long time!

Guess she was a loose little thing before getting zombified :lol

Can't keep her legs together eh? :lol

Lol.. I was just reading this thread and one of my staff came into my office and handed me the Babysitter Ex package.

Having some fun now.

Lets just shave a little off of here.

lukensitter2.jpg

Sit still woman you are almost done!

lukensitter.jpg

Now we will drool on the galaxy together as husband and wife.

IMG_0793.jpg

lol.......badmoon..............great shots. i think they were destined to be together.

the only problem i have with the babysitters is that the non damaged part of the face isnt zombie enough. All of the other figures have that saggy, hollow, rotten looking face. It stands out in a not so good way IMO. when i put her next to the other dead figs it looks like she is part of a different line.

Back