SDCC/Ani-Com 2014-Predictions/Wish Lists

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A real wishlist hope would be for:

-Zod from '78 Superman
-Magneto/Charles X-Men: First Class 2-pack with flight suits
-Kyle Reese/Sarah Connor T1 2-pack

Great list, would buy all (though, I'd prefer DOFP as well). Too bad we got the wrong Zod recently, I want that Stamp.

It's a pity thise three wish lists weren't from Marvel Iron Man or Nolan Batman crap because then they'd surely see the light of day.

I've taken to opening threads I'm not interested in because they're more likely to throw up a bad boy :lol But with no luck :monkey2

I'm sure I found one recently.....but...I was negligent. I did not immediately go to the badboy thread as I should have done and as a consequence it is lost to us all. :(

Hot Toys :

- IM Shotgun,NightClub and Bones
- Batman Begins Suit update
- A new Indiana Jones
- Batman Returns( Bats,Cats and Penguin)
- A new Alien and Ripley
- Rambo
- Marty,Doc and Delorean
- All Star Wars characters + X-Wing + Millenium Falcon
- All Mass Effect characters + Normandy
- Batman Arkham
- Assassins Creed
- John McClane
- Neo,Morpheus and Trinity
- Old Magneto and Old Prof.X
- All Lord of the Rings characters

I think is enough for this year!:lol :lol

Maybe Hot Toys could finally announce that they're expanding their Comic Masterpiece series to include American comic books? The Avengers movie figures sell so ridiculously well, why wouldn't they do the comic versions? Blows my mind they haven't made this happen this yet.

Taskmaster, Deadpool, Cable, Mr. Sinister, Gambit, Storm, Dr. Strange... maybe some larger figures like Apocalypse, too? :D

Actually, if Sideshow could start making Marvel figures that'd work too.

Last edited:
DC: 60's Batgirl PF, Pfeiffer Catwoman PF, Batgirl(s) PF, Mera PF, Talia PF, Zatanna PF, Cheetah PF, Aquaman and Black Manta PF, Starfire/Blackfire PF

Marvel: Black Cat comiquette, JSC X-Men Line CQ, new Rogue and Psylocke PF, classic comic Mystique PF, Kitty Pryde, Phoenix.

Star Wars: Mara Jade, Leia, Padme, new Darth Talon PF.

Disney: Jolificent PF, or anything DISNEY!

An announcement for a GoT line. Would love to have a Daenarys Stormborn PF!

I could be wrong, but I don't think SSC usually has SDCC exclusives (though maybe they have in the past, like some of those rare Elektras). New SDCC announcements, sure.

Don't remember what happened last year, but they have had exclusives. Some Clones, the Mouser comiquette, maybe a Joe or two...

image.jpg

My guess it's a 1/4 Joker and 1/6 Diecast Mark 3 or 1/4 Mark 3. No clue about the Predator.

Hope that isn't it. Another Predator, another Joker, another Iron Man. No new characters. I might get the Iron Man if it's the black and gold armor and the Predator if its the ancient version and 1/6. But really no Lady Sif, Heimdall, Faora, Neytiri? Good grief. I guess they are sticking with the characters they feel will be quick sell-throughs.

My wish list of impossibilities:
Underworld Selene 1/6 scale figure
New Mulder & Scully 1/6 scale figures

Back