SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cop-OUT

if a $50 6 inch (or is it 5 inch??) figure can have better knee joints, I don't see how HT can't make it happen for 1/6.

Really? That one your saying is better...did you actually look at the knees? I am not seeing this better done joint

image.jpeg

there's also going to be people saying that sculpt isn't more accurate than HT's also.

:lol

and you conveniently picked a photo that doesn't show the legs as HT has it.

Here is it straight:

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Come on, Motux!
He was lookin' at the wrong picture.

attachment.php

We all just human beings afterall. :monkey3

In all those Suicide Squad pictures, are they 1/6 scale? They look kind of big in proportion to the guy standing near them (not sure if that's just the angle). Also, Daredevil's batons look very small and thin.

Yes, all those I stated where from hot toys.

I am NOT saying it will be a released item. It's more a display item.

Still, that's will be an impressive surprise I wasn't expecting. Looking forward to seeing that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In all those Suicide Squad pictures, are they 1/6 scale? They look kind of big in proportion to the guy standing near them (not sure if that's just the angle). Also, Daredevil's batons look very small and thin.

Yes, they are.

The DD figure has the season 2 final baton that breaks into two smaller ones, so they should look like knunchucks

Last edited:
there's also going to be people saying that sculpt isn't more accurate than HT's also.

:lol

and you conveniently picked a photo that doesn't show the legs as HT has it.

Here is it straight:

View attachment 278823

View attachment 278824

I just grabbed the first pic I found.

And even straight up, it's not much better. And one is a quick cell phone pic and one is a pro pic at a down wars angle to minimize the joint. Look at the butt photo, you can see that the joint isn't that good looking. And you and I both know that if the back of hot toys figure looks like that people will lose their ****.

That daredevil, or at least the picture someone took from it, looks like ****.

I'm hoping better pics will surface. And if that's the final product, HT has finally done something worse than their VG series.

Just a thought - would this thread be better off in General Collectibles now it's become a multi-license free-for-all? More people would probably stand a chance of seeing it that way.

That's not official confirmation, just what I heard was going to be at Acgchk and maybe Sdcc(posted the names about a month ago of all the figures). As well as Rey's speeder and a couple other items. About half of which have been confirmed by either teases or photos at Sdcc.

What's ACGCHK?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what the back of her knees look like when the legs are straight? Yuck. HT is much better. And the fact that they actually exaggerated Margot's butt cheeks is weird.

In all fairness, they are also about $150 (or more?) cheaper.

Seeing all these troopers but no humans aside from Luke. I ask this every year but is this all they'll show?

I think they finally broke me. I've been thinking of picking up the Sandtrooper, if they're going to do 'look sir, droids' to go with him I might make a display of them.

Seeing all these troopers but no humans aside from Luke. I ask this every year but is this all they'll show?

There's at least one human in th pics I posted other then Luke. The guy from the control the General huck I think his name was. I'm not as big a Star Wars fan. But the figure and base look stellar.

Actually I think it's a Death Star trooper and then a gunner. My bad still human

Back