SDCC 2011 Star Wars Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well going back and looking at last years news it looks like not much happened on Wed last year.

Thats what I was thinking , the product calender says nothing for today and usually there is some sort of indication that something will
something will be going up for order.

I'm guessing the product calender will be updated sometime today letting everyone know when to expect the next reveal/preorder .

I'm guessing will be seeing most of it tomorrow morning.

Thats what I was thinking , the product calender says nothing for today and usually there is some sort of indication that something will
something will be going up for order.

I'm guessing the product calender will be updated sometime today letting everyone know when to expect the next reveal/preorder .

I'm guessing will be seeing most of it tomorrow morning.
Today and tomorrow morning are busy days for them getting displays all ready

But, where is C-3PO Premium Format Figure? And R2-D2 Premium Format Figure??????? :monkey2

I don't expect to much more to show up that hasn't been already mentioned or spoiled by other sites.

Considering they haven't shown the Boba Fett, General Grievous, or Bespin Luke figures yet, I think it's safe to say there's even more beyond that to be announced.

At least one PF (hoping for C-3PO and R2-D2) and maybe the first of the new statue line.

This is all so exciting. :bounce:bounce:bounce

Kinda bummed I'm not hitting preview night this year. But honestly, it's still gonna be a lonnnng weekend! Glad I got a decent night's sleep last night because I'm not gonna sleep much the next few days!

Awaiting pix of the Sideshow booth!!!!

Just chated online with Jaclyn at SS was advised that
no new products will be put up for pre-order this week during comic con . They will start posting new products for pre order again on Monday 07/24/2011 through Saturday 07/29/2011.

Guessing that Fett and Grievous may be PPO's ? I'm sure at least one of the 3 will go up for order though next week.

Ill give credit where credit is due

SS awesome job this SDCC, your new pieces are amazing, you have brought me back into the SW line

Well done

Back