SDCC 2010 pictures (Photo heavy)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW Turtle, great coverage and pics.

BOY am i glad i'm not a HOT TOYS collector, there is just soooooooo much awesome stuff, i wouldn't be able to keep up.

Fantastic work Turtle!!! I'm excited for HT. Too bad I can't make it to SDCC this year, but definitely would want to meet up with you next year.

Am I the only one who can't see any of the pics?

Something about exceeding bandwidth...upgrade to Pro today...

:gah:

I can't see them either. :dunno

OP needs to pay his photobucket bill.

So photo heavy I cant see one pic :D

Nope, can only see a few of the tracker maquette, the rest no worky....

I can't see them either, DAMN!!!

FIXED!!!

Thanks all. Glad you guys enjoy the pics. Still at work so can't reply to the post till later.

Turtle, awesome photos man!
Same as last year, you always take excellent pics.

thanks for sharing dude!

what did you think of the Tracker Predator Maquette in person?

No Battle Damage T-800? :(

Battle Sarah/Sarah 1000 looks better in those pics!

Thank you all for the kind comments. It was an honor being the eyes for members who couldn't make it to SDCC.

Thanks for the pics! Looks like you were impressed with Carnage. Can't wait to pair him up with Venom.

Yup, can't wait to get my hands on it. Going to look sooooo good with Venom. Spidey will make an awesome trio to complete the set.

Woooohhh....thanks a lot for the nice set of photos! :)

I'm not a fan of ghost rider...but the display looks definately nice!

Yup, I will be picking this one up after seeing it in person.

Since I've never followed this before, is there a chance for stuff to be shown later this weekend that isn't on the floor now or is it all out there?

I am not sure. I usually only go for 1 day. Actualy, more like 1/2 a day.

thanks turtle! love your pics to bits.

what are your thoughts on the 1:1 endo.

I can't seem to see the retaining pins on the shoulders.

Are they still there for this model? Also any idea how the arm moves?

Do you have to loosen the nut and bolt or is it just 2 fixed position?

best,
James.

Hi James, I didn't bother asking questions about the endo. I saw it and was not impressed with it, so I didn't even bother. I am kind of relieve after seeing it. I thought I was going to pick this piece up and have to find the space for it. After seeing it, I know I will not be getting this. I may pick up a prestine 1:1 endo instead.

thanks for the pics! i want the berserker bio :love

Me too. He's on order for me. Did you order one?

WOW Turtle, great coverage and pics.

BOY am i glad i'm not a HOT TOYS collector, there is just soooooooo much awesome stuff, i wouldn't be able to keep up.

Unfortunatley, I ama Hot Toys collector. My wallet is being drained dry continuously by Sideshow and Hot Toys goodness.

Fantastic work Turtle!!! I'm excited for HT. Too bad I can't make it to SDCC this year, but definitely would want to meet up with you next year.

Yeah John, if you go next year, we can definitely meet up.

Turtle, awesome photos man!
Same as last year, you always take excellent pics.

what did you think of the Tracker Predator Maquette in person?

Thanks! I tried with my limited skills. Given they are not the best of quality, I figure quantity can make up for it. The Tracker looks good in person. In fact, I am thinking about picking it up. Initially, I was going to pass on it. But it does look good and it's a good size piece. Decisions, decisions.

Thanks again everyone.

Can't beleive no one mentionned that Bat-Wing and Batmobile ! Are those HT ? They look awesome !

Back