SDCC 2007 Secret Exclusive Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dusty isn't DNAgent - that's just part of his misinformation campaign.

Obviously she would never put down an age of "38."

Darklord Dave said:
Dusty isn't DNAgent - that's just part of his misinformation campaign.

Obviously she would never put down an age of "38."

Or Residence as the UK

Or Body Type as 0' 1"

Besides, DNAgent threatens Dusty by name in a blog post:

To those who laugh and to those who spin (most especially their talking head 'SideshowDusty'): beware, for you my find yourself reaping what you have helped sow.

They can't be the same person, can they? :confused:
It's just too meta. Dusty threatening herself with a fate worse than death, to walk the earth as an unholy rotting shell, a pestilence cursed with insatiable hunger that leaves only death and decay wherever it goes... ya know, a republican. :D

Okay, I think I missed something important. I've been feeling a little under the weather for the past week or so... what's goin' on here??? :confused:

...what's going on is that there's a party over at the Sandbox and you are invited :cool:

C'mon Dusty- Die for us. You know you want to...

Die for us. Die for us. DIE FOR US!
913225747-Zombie_emoticon.gif

SideshowDusty said:
Okay, I think I missed something important. I've been feeling a little under the weather for the past week or so... what's goin' on here??? :confused:

Feeling a little dead? :lol

jlcmsu said:
Feeling a little dead? :lol

dead tired.

Symptoms:
-sore throat?
-runny nose?
-weak pulse?
-strange hunger cravings?

you may need Zombinal!
Yes, Zombinal! From the makers of the ever popular Head-On, comes Zombinal! Available as either ointment, salve, or topical cream.

Zombinal! it's good for what ails you.
WARNING: Do not use while sleeping or unconscious. Not intended for highway use. Please keep out of children, especially those under the age of 36 months or under the influence of narcotics. This product cannot be made non-poisonous and may induce vomiting in some adults.

Back