SDCC 2007 Commander Cody Mini Bust Gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it resin?
Not sure I got brave and pushed it a lil and it moved kinda easy and is now straight and its staying put.

Josh, did you take that pic using the auto mode? You might want to start messing with some of the manual modes, if you used a smaller apature you wouldnt have the blur on the back anttenas on the head.

It will probably move a little easier if you heat it just a tad.

Yeah, I just keep it on auto for pretty much everything I take. I need to mess with the other settings a little. I'm just not real camera savy.

It will probably move a little easier if you heat it just a tad.

Yeah, I just keep it on auto for pretty much everything I take. I need to mess with the other settings a little. I'm just not real camera savy.
Dude hit the thread in the Art area there have been lots of info passed. If not ask questions a few people have the same camera , if not we can point you in the right dirrection.

Dude hit the thread in the Art area there have been lots of info passed. If not ask questions a few people have the same camera , if not we can point you in the right dirrection.

I'll go in there tomorrow and look around. You'd think being a teacher I'd ask questions but I've never been good at that. :lol

P8094109.jpg

I'm surprised at how detailed Sidious is in addition to how bright he lights up.

P8094105.jpg

Nice shots Darth. I love how in that last one it look like the white clone is giving Cody and Sidious a thumbs up. :lol

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I am scared to try and bend it back too. What do I do?

I wouldn't worry about it persay, mine's just like that too, in a way though, I like it, it gives the piece a little unique quality to it, and being a battle worn soldier, it's more fitting that even his antenna look like it's seen better days.

Back