Scum Boba or Mythos Maul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moeror

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I was planning on buying the Han Solo in Carbonite and then started leaning getting the Scum and Villainy Boba and the Mythos Maul. What would you think would be better purchase? Boba has been around longer so it might sell out at site. Although, its still around so maybe it will still be around in few months time whenever I buy another figure. So what do u think?

I was planning on buying the Han Solo in Carbonite and then started leaning getting the Scum and Villainy Boba and the Mythos Maul. What would you think would be better purchase? Boba has been around longer so it might sell out at site. Although, its still around so maybe it will still be around in few months time whenever I buy another figure. So what do u think?

The 1/6th Boba is a toy :monkey3 Go the mythos maul and save your pennies for the Boba premium format imo.

I'm personally not a big fan of mixing statues with figures. What are your plans with collecting? Do you plan to go more for figures or statues? Or do you plan to go for both?

What is the rest of your collection like? Do you have any other statues or is it mostly 1/6? If you love Maul go with that, if you love Fett then find a premium format or the Mythos and buy one of those. This is more a personal choice so good luck with whatever you choose.

Back