Sculpting/customs/figure talk get together NY area?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurdFerguson

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would want to do a get together of Freaks in the New York (I'm on long island) area to talk about sculpting and techniques, customs, and figures in general. I haven't planned anything, this was just a thought. If anyone has any ideas about this, post them.

Chris

If anyone wins the lottery, someone should have a freaks expo with first class tickets purchased. lol

Well since no one can plan on winning the lottery, you can definitely plan a trip to NYC. Here are a few places to check.

CheapOair.com_Logo.jpg

430by115_travelocity.gif

Orbitz-logo.jpg

Expedia.png

Though I'm not from NY, I can possibly help to arrange for reasonably priced accommodation for freaks looking for a hotel - If the tally surpases 10 Rooms. (I work at the Marriott and we do get some employee benefits)

Though I'm not from NY, I can possibly help to arrange for reasonably priced accommodation for freaks looking for a hotel - If the tally surpases 10 Rooms. (I work at the Marriott and we do get some employee benefits)

Thanks annihilate22! People who want to come see Elvis1976 in NYC in October 2014 should definitely look you up! PM sent!

960059_10152025736739035_829899153_n.jpg

Yeah, that's doable too, though its a little more complicated than sending me a PM. :lol

Btw, replied to you. :duff

Back